Statice 'Seeker Mix', Limonium sinuatum - 50 or 200 seeds avg
A mix of yellow, white, purple, and pink blooms that make excellent fresh and dried cut flowers.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8"of soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space transplants 6" -12" apart in the garden. Plant grows to 30".
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
KEEP THE BLOOMS COMING:
- Make the cut at the base of the stem. Harvest when fully open.
- For drying harvest the blooms fully open and dry.
- Hang to dry.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Pennsylvania, United States
Julie (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Clarence Clark (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
I have started these. Excellent germination.
LindsY F. (verified owner) –
Minnesota, United States