Sunflower ‘ProCut Orange’, Helianthus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
The ProCut Series are some of the fastest-growing sunflowers. This seed is day length neutral which means it performs well in the fall!
Pro-Cut "Orange" has orange petals and a brown disk. The all-time favorite.
- 4-6” pollenless beautiful blooms.
- Full sun.
- Easy to start from seed in the garden or start indoors to get an earlier start.
- Plant out after last danger of frost.
- Plant spacing determines sunflower head size: 6″ apart make nice bouquet size heads of 4″, for larger flower heads plant 12″ apart in the garden.
- 55-60 days to bloom.
- Expect 60” tall.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the bloom just as it begins to crack open.
- It will continue to open indoors free from pests and the drying sun.
- Leave the bloom in the garden to develop seeds for the birds.
Jocelyn H. (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
Laura Schultz (verified owner) –
Florida, United States
Tammy Hausmann (verified owner) –
Tennessee, United States
Eileen deCamp (verified owner) –
This is my first time growing this variety and I love it! They are the perfect size and a lovely color. The bees and other pollinators love them too! I will definitely plant these again!