Statice, 'Seeker Blue', Limonium sinuatum - 50 seeds avg
Deep blue blooms that make excellent fresh and dried cut flowers. Many stems per plant.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8"of soil. Allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6"-12" apart in the garden.
- Plant grows to 30".
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when fully open.
- For drying harvest the blooms fully open and dry. Hang to dry.
Sara S. (verified owner) –
Donna Hull (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
Dawnette (verified owner) –
Arlene LeFever (verified owner) –
Missouri, United States