Join me as I interview a very special guest and friend, Joe Lamp’l! It was such a pleasure for us to have the opportunity to talk again after doing a couple of episodes of The joe gardener® Show podcast together over the past year.
In case you’re meeting him for the first time, Joe Lamp’l is the joe behind:
- the host of the Emmy award-winning TV show, Growing a Greener World
- The joe gardener® Show podcast
- Author of the NEW book, The Vegetable Gardening Book
- PLUS Joe’s NEW online course Organic Vegetable Gardening coming out in 2023
- And Joe is generally an awesome gardener and teacher!
In this episode, we talk about Joe’s farm, his current projects, his future projects, AND Joe settles a long-running battle between veggie gardeners and flower gardeners – listen in for all the details!
View the Video Podcast on our YouTube channel.
Request Joe’s Free PDF: Fall Garden Edibles Checklist
Joe’s New Book: The Vegetable Gardening Book
Join the waitlist for Joe’s new online course! Coming Spring 2023: Organic Vegetable Gardening
The joe gardener® Show podcast episodes featuring Lisa:
The Field and Garden Podcast is produced by Lisa Mason Ziegler, award-winning author of Vegetables Love Flowers and Cool Flowers, owner of The Gardener’s Workshop, Flower Farming School Online, and the publisher of Farmer-Florist School Online and Florist School Online. Watch Lisa’s Story and connect with Lisa on social media!