Celosia, Plume, Texas Plumes Mix, Celosia argentea plumosa, 100 / 300 / 900 (3 Packs of 300) seeds avg.
Masses of feathery plumes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and shades. From ivory to soft lime green, salmon pink to wine red, and melon orange to golden yellow, the colorful blooms brighten up the garden and bouquets.
- A warm-season tender annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant outdoors after danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seeds with soil.
- Allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6-12” apart in the garden.
- Grows to 36-48” tall.
- Pinch when 10" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
- 90-95 days to bloom.
- Harvest the flowers when mature for fresh bouquets. Make the cut at the base of the stem.
Nancy (verified owner) –
Washington, United States
Dianna P. (verified owner) –
Beth Holland (verified owner) –
Alabama, United States
Can’t wait to see these bloom!!!
meghan Scott (verified owner) –
Texas, United States