Corn Cockle, Ocean Pearl, Agrostemma githago - 100 seeds avg.
A gorgeous, white, and delicate 1-2” flower that floats above sprays of willowy gray foliage.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 10-20 days to germinate.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Thin seedlings once 5" tall to 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest for cut flowers just as the flower starts to crack open.
- Make the cut at ground level.
- In the landscape, remove faded blooms to keep the planting tidy.
- Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.