Cosmos ‘Fizzy White’, Cosmos bipinnatus, 50 & 200 seeds avg.
Large, bright white flowers with pleated petals and delightful tufted centers.
- A warm-season tender annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant outdoors after danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seeds with soil.
- Allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space plants 8-12” apart in the garden.
- Grows to 40-54” tall.
- Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
- 75-90 days to bloom.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.
- Harvest just as the blooms begin to crack open.