Cosmos, Double Click, Cosmos bipinnatus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
Beautiful double bloom Cosmos in a beautiful mix of pinks, white and maroon floating on top of 36"-48" plants.
Great in containers and beds, attracts butterflies and beneficial insects, great cut and is drought tolerant.
- Sun to part sun.
- 36"-48" H.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant after danger of frost has passed and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed lightly, 5-7 days to germinate.
- Harvest flowers just before they start to crack open to prevent bug damage to petals.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
Sue Dresel (verified owner) –
Rob Lloyd (verified owner) –
Ohio, United States
Great germination!!!! My favorite place to buy seeds!
Jennifer T. (verified owner) –
Indiana, United States
Easy to grow and look great in the garden and in the vase!
Lisa (verified owner) –