Pepper, Bell ‘Olympus’ (F1), Capsicum annuum, 25 seeds avg.
Large bell peppers with phenomenal flavor on high-yielding plants with disease resistance. Hybrid.
- A warm-season crop that prefers full sun.
- Plant outdoors after danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before planting date.
- Sow seeds ¼” deep and cover with soil.
- Allow 7-21 days to germinate.
- Space plants 12-18” apart in rows 24-36” apart.
- 65 days to maturity from transplant date for green peppers,
- 85 days for red peppers.
- Harvest fruit any time from when peppers are green to red (ripe).
- Flavor profile changes with color.
- Peppers are sweetest when red.