Parsley, Curly ‘Darki’, Petroselinum crispum, 100 seeds avg.
Curly-leaf parsley with very dark leaves. The perfect garnish for any dish. Open-pollinated.
- A biennial herb that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before planting date or sow seeds directly in the garden.
- Sow seeds ¼-½” deep and cover with soil.
- Allow 14-30 days to germinate.
- Space plants 8-12” apart in rows 12-18” apart.
- Plant grows to 12-16” tall.
- 75 days to maturity from seeding date.
- Harvest leaves once plants are established.
- Sow successions every 2 weeks for a steady supply.
- To overwinter for an early crop the following spring, ensure soil is well-draining and mulch in climates where temperatures drop below 0℉.
- Harvest leaves before plant begins flowering.