Pot Marigold 'Ivory Princess', Calendula officinalis - 50 seeds avg.
The first bloomers in spring for us. Provides a very long window of blooms when the patch is kept free from faded flowers.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden, spacing 9" apart.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 10-14 days to germinate.
- Grows 12"-24" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Harvest stems at ground level Cut a little into the ground for more length when needed!
- For the freshest and longest-lasting cut flowers, harvest when the blooms just begin to crack open.