Bupleurum 'Green Gold', B. rotundifolium - 50 or 200 seeds avg.
A cluster of tiny yellow flowers that is beautiful fresh until it develops into a seed head.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Place seeds in the freezer for two weeks prior to planting.
- Cover seed; allow 10-14 days to germinate.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Thin seedlings once 5" tall to 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
- Will reseed in your garden.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Harvest anytime, from when the tiny yellow flowers have begun to open until it develops its beautiful seed head.