Corn Cockle 'Mix', Agrostemma githago - 100 seeds avg.
A gorgeous 1-2” delicate flower that floats above sprays on willowy gray stems.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Cover seed; allow 10-20 days to germinate.
- Ht. 24"-36".
- Thin seedlings once 5" tall to 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest for cut flowers just as the flower starts to crack open.
- Make the cut at ground level. In the landscape, remove faded blooms to keep the planting tidy.
- Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.
Varetta Hamlin (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
Anonymous (verified owner) –
New York, United States
Sherry (verified owner) –
v r (verified owner) –
Washington, United States