Stock, 'Cheerful Yellow', Matthiola incana - 40 seeds avg.
Large fragrant blooms that run along a strong stem that lends them as excellent cut flowers. Single stem per plant. Beautiful white or yellow blossoms.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 2-4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8"of soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 5" apart in the garden.
- Plant grows to 30".
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when half to fully open;
- Stock does not re-bloom it is a single stem plant.