Stock 'Katz Pink', Matthiola incana - 50 seeds
Large fragrant blooms that run along a strong stem that make excellent cut flowers. Single stem per plant. Beautiful purple or pink blossoms.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 2-4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8″of soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 5″ apart in the garden.
- Plant grows to 30″.
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when half to fully open;
- Stock does not re-bloom it is a single stem plant.
Sara S. (verified owner) –
Sherl Klopfenstein (verified owner) –
Indiana, United States
RICHARD ZUCHNIK (verified owner) –
Michigan, United States
You can’t go wrong with stock. A quick once and done crop with an awesome fragrance that can’t be beat .
Jan (verified owner) –
Maryland, United States