Pot Marigold 'Pacific Beauties Mix', Calendula officinalis - 50 seeds avg.
The first bloomers in spring for us, and provides a very long window of blooms when we keep the patch free from faded flowers.
A mix of orange, yellow and ivory.
- A cool-season hardy annuals that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed; allow 10-14 days to germinate.
- Space 9" apart in the garden.
- Grows 12"-24" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest stems at ground level Cut a little into the ground for more length when needed!
- For the freshest and longest-lasting cut flowers, harvest when the blooms just begin to crack open.
Julie (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Suzanne Kucera (verified owner) –
Virginia, United States
Kristi (verified owner) –
Oregon, United States