Snapdragon 'Opus Mix', Antirrhinum - 25 or 100 seeds avg.
A mix of bi-colored blooms. One of the most productive and long-lived spring flowers we grow. Snaps are also a favorite of bees and hummingbirds.
- A cool-season hardy annuals that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 3-7 days to germinate.
- Space transplants 9" apart in the garden.
- Grows 24"-36" tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
keep the blooms coming:
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Future cuts should be made at stem base.
- Harvest when the first bottom flower opens.