Sunflower ‘ProCut Peach’, Helianthus - 25 or 100 seeds avg
A single stem sunflower with a 4-6" head and soft peach-colored petals. The pollenless blooms make excellent cut flowers.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost and soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6-12” apart in the garden, grows to 60” tall. 50-60 days to bloom.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the bloom just as it begins to crack open.
- It will continue to open indoors free from pests and the drying sun.
- Leave the bloom in the garden to develop seeds for the birds