Sunflower ‘TGW ProCut Fall Medley’, Helianthus - 50 or 200 seeds avg
The ProCut Series are some of the fastest-growing sunflowers.
Includes a mix of ProCut Bicolor, ProCut Red-Lemon Bicolor, ProCut Plum, ProCut Orange, ProCut Red.
- 4-6” pollenless beautiful blooms.
- Full sun.
- Easy to start from seed in the garden or start indoors to get an earlier start.
- Plant out after last danger of frost.
- Plant spacing determines sunflower head size: 6″ apart make nice bouquet size heads of 4″, for larger flower heads plant 12″ apart in the garden.
- 55-60 days to bloom.
- Expect 60” tall.
- Harvest sunflowers when they are just beginning to open and the petals are unfolding. This prevents the pests from nibbling on the petals.
- These are all one bloom harvests, make the cut to the desired length.
- Control the size of the flower head by the spacing of the plants in the garden. 6″ x 6″ spacing produces a nice 4″ bloom. 9″ x 9″ spacing will produce a larger bloom. This is true with most sunflowers.
Loretta Stamps (verified owner) –
Kentucky, United States
Haven’t grown yet.
Hope K. (verified owner) –
Maine, United States
Joyce E. (verified owner) –
Maryland, United States
Anonymous (verified owner) –
For next season.