Sweet William, Bodestolz Mix, Dianthus barbatus - 25 seeds avg.
Upright blooms in a variety of colors on strong-stemmed plants. Puts on a long-lasting show in the garden and in bouquets, making Sweet William a must-have for every spring garden. No cold period required.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Grows 28" tall, space transplants 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
- For long-lasting cut flowers, harvest when 1/3 of the flowers are open