Baby's Breath, Covent, Gypsophila elegans, 100 seeds avg.
An annual plant that produces a beautiful spray of tiny flowers that are perfect for bouquets.
- Cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seeds lightly with soil.
- Allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6” apart in the garden.
- Grows to 24" tall.
- 45-60 days to bloom.
- Winter hardy to zone 7.
- Harvest for cut flowers just as the flower starts to crack open.
- Make the cut at ground level.
- Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.
Pamela (verified owner) –
Really excited about these seeds for a spunky look to bouquets!
Margie Foster (verified owner) –
New York, United States
Jennifer Newman (verified owner) –
California, United States
Keith (verified owner) –
Tennessee, United States
haven’t planted yet.