Clarkia ‘Grace Lavender’, Clarkia amoena, 50 seeds avg.
Clusters of satiny blooms in beautiful lavender tones. Butterflies and pollinators are fond of these flowers. Also known as Godetia.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seeds with soil.
- Allow 10-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 6-9’’ apart in the garden.
- Grows to 20-30” tall. 75-85 days to bloom.
- Winter hardy to zone 8.
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Future cuts should be made at the stem base.
- For the freshest and longest-lasting cut flowers, harvest when the first flowers on a stem are open.