Eucalyptus, Parvula Gum, Eucalyptus - 25 seeds avg.
With small blue-green leaves, Parvula Gum Eucalyptus is a beautiful addition to any bouquet.
- A warm-season tender annual that prefers full sun.
- For best results start seeds indoors 10-12 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Height 24-36".
- Space plants 9" apart in the garden.
Keep the Foliage Coming:
- Stems may be harvested any time after leaves begin to feel leathery.
- Make the first cut of the central stem above the bottom 3-5 side shoots to encourage branching.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
Shellie Ritzman (verified owner) –
North Carolina, United States
Mirna Best (verified owner) –
Texas, United States
Kerri C. (verified owner) –
Rhode Island, United States
Holly (verified owner) –
Oklahoma, United States
Very hard to get them to germinate but still holding out hope for them