Marigolds, White Swan, Tagetes erecta - 25 seeds avg.
Fully double, creamy white blooms with a milder fragrance than typical marigolds. Strong stems borne on sturdy plants make these excellent cut flowers and great in the garden.
- A warm-season annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost has passed and once soil has warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed with ¼” of soil; allow 2-7 days to germinate.
- Space plants 9-12” apart in the garden.
- Grows to 36” tall. 75-90 days to bloom.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Pinch when 8" tall to establish a more robust, branching plant.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Massachusetts, United States
Started 8 seeds in my aerogarden and they all germinated quickly and look great
Robin Zuppan (verified owner) –
Oregon, United States
Haven’t grown these yet?
Loretta Stamps (verified owner) –
Kentucky, United States
Grew these last year and they were awesome. I can’t handle the smell of the normal marigolds . They were a tad smaller than expected but made up for in vase life and attraction.
Joan Beck (verified owner) –
Nebraska, United States
Excited to try this variety!