Radish ‘Easter Egg II’, Raphanus sativus, 200 seeds avg.
Beautiful, round radishes in a delightful mix of pink, red, purple, and white colors. Open-pollinated.
- A cool-season crop that prefers full sun.
- Sowing seeds directly in the garden is recommended.
- Ensure that soil is well-drained and loose.
- Sow ¾-1” apart in rows 12” apart.
- Sow ½” deep and cover with soil.
- Allow 3-6 days to germinate.
- Radishes prefer cooler weather and dislike hot, dry conditions.
- 30 days to maturity.
- Harvest promptly once the roots are mature.
- Harvesting too late can result in radishes becoming overly spicy and pithy.
- Sow successions every week for a steady supply.