Queen Anne's Lace, Dara, Daucus carota - 25 or 100 seeds avg.
This large flat bloom starts out mauve changing gradually to green!
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Ht. 24"- 48".
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Blooms may be harvested from the immature stage up through setting seed.
- Make the first cut of the central stem is at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Cut future stems at the base of the stem being harvested.
Lisa Loehr (verified owner) –
Indiana, United States
Sherry (verified owner) –
Haven’t started them yet! But delivery of the seed was fast!
Jennifer Newman (verified owner) –
California, United States
Rebecca (verified owner) –
I look forward to planting these in the spring!