Snapdragon, Opus Fresh White, Antirrhinum - 50 seeds avg.
Bright white blooms. One of the most productive and long-lived spring flowers we grow. Snaps are a favorite of bees and hummingbirds! Group 3-4.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 3-7 days to germinate.
- Grows 24"-36" tall, space transplants 9" apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south with added protection such as mulching and row covers.
Keep the Blooms Coming:
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three side shoots.
- Future cuts should be made at stem base.
- Harvest when the first bottom flower opens.