Stock, Katz Hi Double White, Matthiola incana - 50 seeds avg
Large fragrant blooms that run along a strong stem, lending them as excellent cut flowers. Single stem per plant. Beautiful bright white blooms.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 2-4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees. Lightly cover seed with 1/8" of soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space plants 5" apart in the garden.
- Plant grows to 30".
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when half to fully open.
- Stock does not re-bloom; it is a single stem plant.