Swift Blocker Mini 75*
The Swift Blocker Mini 75 allows farmers and growers an efficient and fast way to start seeds using soil blocks. With one load, it produces 75 blocks that push out with a footprint of just 4.5" x 14". Watch our video above in the gallery. One set of Mini 75 blocks fits perfectly on our x-large tray or two sets fit on a cafeteria tray. We find seedlings grown in soil blocks are healthier, grow quicker, generally hit the ground running, and suffer no transplant shock.
Swift Blocker Mini 75:
- The blocker makes one set of 75 .9" blocks
- Comes with removable dibbles
- Made from heavy-duty steel
- Made in Michigan, USA
- Black coating for corrosion resistance
- Less stress on the maker's hands and wrist
- Eliminates transplant shock
- High rate of germination
- Earlier blooming and fruiting
- Environmentally friendly
- Space efficient and eliminates the need to bump up
- Available separately: Swift Seed Sower/Scraper for the Mini 75
- Blockers come with written how-to instructions & Homemade Blocking Mix Recipe. Soil Blocking Instructions
* Does not include green tray.
*Additional shipping details:
Zone 1-2 $2.95, zone 3 $3.95, zone 4-5 $4.95, zone 6 $5.95, zone 7 $6.95, zone 8 $7.95
Hanging Grow Light - 48" *
Our hanging grow light supports more small soil blocks then our 24" grow light. The 48" grow light supports 640 small soil blocked plants until they go to the garden. For the best seedlings, provide 16 hours of direct light daily. Recommended to use with our grounded timer.
- Two 40WS Gro-Lux Wide Spectrum Lamps
- Chains for hanging
- 48”L x 15”W x 2”H
Here is what customers are saying about how soil blocking has changed their seed starting experience.
Click here for more soil blocking tips and videos.
*Additional shipping details including the 25% USPS** surcharge:
Zone 1-8 $37.40
Find your shipping zone and read our shipping policy here.